Treasurer Training Checklist
This hasn't been voted on, but the outgoing Treasurer should take the following steps to ensure a smooth transition.
1. The outgoing Treasurer must give these items to the new Treasurer:
- debit card
- checkbooks for all 3 accounts
- endorsement stamp
- all due bills
log-in information for online bank account, utilities accounts, all accounts & passwords
house stamps & envelopes
- lockbox key
login info for firstname.lastname@example.org email account
- all other treasurer type items.
2. The outgoing Treasurer must take all necessary steps to ensure the new Treasurer can be made the signor for the bank accounts and the outgoing Treasurer is removed as signor.
3. Discuss the Labor Description & Treasurer responsibilities. Read ALL of the financial policies: http://wiki.sasona.org/MainPage#Financial_Topics
- created by parker, former treasurer & bookkeeper