Sasona has a washer and dryer.
If you walk out of the kitchen towards Bright Side, the laundry room is located on the left-hand side of the hallway.
- If the washing machine cycle is done and the dryer cycle is done, please move the dried clothes into a clear plastic bag and the washed clothes into the dryer (and run a cycle) so that the washing machine is available for your load of laundry.
- Before taking clothes out of the dryer to put in a clear plastic bag, check that the clothes are fully dry. If they are not fully dry, run the clothes for another dry cycle.
- Leave a note with your name on it on the washing machine or dryer with a magnetic white board and a dry erase marker if you have special instructions for your laundry.
- If you leave a note that requests to not put your laundry in the dryer, please specify what to do with the clothes when the wash cycle is done so that the laundry system can continue to move forward. Ex: “Put them in a bag when they are done washing.” or “Text me when they are done washing.”
- Respect the notes left on the washing machine/dryer. Follow the instructions. Remove the instructions from the washer/dryer once complete.
- Do not start someone’s laundry for them. If there are dirty clothes by the washing machine, the person who is physically present there with their dirty clothes has the right to use the washer.
- Do not put wet clothes from the washing machine in a clear plastic bag or in another location because the dryer is unavailable and there is a need for the washing machine. Wait until the dryer is available and the loads can be shifted over. Wet clothes should not go in a clear plastic bag unless specifically request.
- Clean the lint off the lint screen before each load that you run in the dryer.
- Do not throw away the clear plastic bags. Put them back for reuse in the bin in the laundry room.